Mill Hill School Sports Centre & Swimming Pool General Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Mill Hill School Enterprises reserve the right to refuse admittance to any member of the public.
2. Mill Hill School Enterprises will not tolerate any abusive or violent behaviour towards staff or other visitors to Mill Hill School Sports Centre or Swimming Pool. Any individual reported for such behaviour will be banned from the premises.
3. The consumption of alcohol or and illegal substance will not be tolerated and members of the public are not to bring such items onto the premises.
4. Mill Hill School Enterprises will not allow admittance to anyone who appears to be under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any illegal substance.
5. Members of the public must adhere to the Swimming Pool rules at all times and must obey any instructions given by the Lifeguards on duty.
6. Non marking indoor footwear to be worn in the Sports Hall and Gallery.
7. No food or drink is to be taken into any of the Sports Centre or Swimming Pool facilities except water in suitable bottles.
8. Suitable clothing and footwear is to be worn whilst exercising and the Mill Hill School Enterprises staff reserve the right to refuse admission if clothing and/or footwear is deemed unsuitable.
9. All gym members must be over the age of 16 to use the facilities.
10. Mill Hill School Enterprises and Mill Hill School Foundation do not accept any responsibility for personal items brought onto the premises. Personal items brought onto the premises are at each individuals own risk.
11. Smoking is strictly prohibited on school grounds.
12. Mill Hill School Enterprises give no warranty that the premises and facilities are suitable for the purpose of any licensee. Inspection is invited by prior arrangement.
13. The School premises and facilities must be vacated promptly at the end of each session.
14. Lost property is kept at the Sports Centre for 30 days after which time any unclaimed property will be disposed of